Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bets pt.1

It's been a MINUTE. But guess who's bizzack? As always got to talk start off about Union. So me and my boys we play video games. (like every other college male should) But us, we go hard wit ours at least some of us do. STory: Its me, my man Kentrell, my man Stacy, and Octavious. Octavious and Stacy roommates but Stacy aint never there. Stacy and Kentrell be those people that bring the excitement around, so i be mad happy when my niggas come around. Anyway, we make bets when we play and on the night (slash) morning Kentrell and Stacy on the sticks. The Game: NCAA Football 10. The bet: Whoever lose the other gets to cut a patch in they head. It just so happened to be the morning of Stacy's 19th birthday. Guess who lost? The birthday boy. We ended up cuttin a UFO lookin patch in his head.

But Stacy would get his revenge. Later on, Stacy suggests Kentrell play him in 2k10. Like a nigga Kentrell accepts. The bet this time: if Stacy loses again he shave his eyebrows off. If he won, Kentrell gettin a fresh baldie. Obviously Stacy won (me hinting at him gettin his revenge). And Kentrell gets a baldie. Stacy decided he wont rockin the UFO patch on his birthday so he decided to get a baldie as well.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment