Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bets pt. 2

So Kentrell and Stacy bring up the fact its Octavious and my turn to play. We get on. Best of three style. First game: NCAA 10 Second: 2k10 Third: it was supposed to be winners choice or some bull but ended up flippin a coin. Heads bein 2k10 Tails- NCAA. The Bet: Cut one side of your head bald.
Octavious beat me the first game by luck. (i threw a hail mary my dude caught it on the 1) I beat him in 2k pretty easy. Game 3 it all comes down to a coin toss. It lands on tails which i was not too happy about. After game 1 i was comfortable as hell in playin 2k cause im pretty nice. NCAA im alright but i just wasnt up for it. He beat me. And now i have what i have donned "The Two-Face." If you look carefully you can see that i had a mohawk.

But i would get my revenge... or so i thought

After he beats me i basically call him out on a DJ Hero comp later on that day. (you know you dont sleep in college) But the challenge is laid. We playin on hard. He chooses 6 songs (by doing so im thinkin we doin a series. whoever wins 4 songs wins). We play in the order he plays one song i play it after him. He beats me the first 2 songs. Then i come back and beats his scores on 4 straight. So this nigga decides to add all the points up and claim a winner. The rules were never established on how to determine a winner. He did have more total points than me but who said to add the points up. So we call over Phil. Phil brought the game the night that bitch came out. And he explains that the winner should be whoever has won the most songs. And states thats how it is done online. I get the boyz opinion (Stacy and Kentrell) they both say i won. Octavious goes on cryin, boutin, and bein salty. He lost and didnt want to cut his hair. He probably thought he was gone beat me. Now i still have "The Two-Face" and he has his hair. Everyone now looks at him like a bitch for not bein a man and chalkin up his L like Stacy,Kentrell, and I did. Its funny how people havin fun and laughin at others til you in they spot. And you get all salty.

Moral of the Story: Honor your word. Chalk up yo L like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment